Thursday, January 6, 2011

You left in the rain, and i didn’t stand in your way. You left me-- just when i needed you most.

Outstanding lyrics from a song of Bread. Oustanding mostly because it definitely relates to my current situation.

How would you know if he’s out of it? Or if, in my case, how would I know if there really was anything there to lose? Would the make-out sessions mean something? I mean, they say he’s totally different when it comes to me; that I’m quite special to him. I’m flattered. However, many people have lied to me before, so how sure am I that they aren’t just keeping me floating on a dream? He hasn’t said anything to me, or maybe he has, but... indirectly? Either way, I would never be so sure. Ako pa naman—pinakamanhid na tao sa mundo.

Anyway, things between us have cooled down a bit. Too cool for my taste, especially now that I’m absolutely positive that I have feelings for him. I love him. I can’t help but remembering how his lips felt and tasted, and how his arms wrapping around me felt like home. I never wanted or want him to leave, but he did, and I just let him. Am I too stupid for giving him that freedom, or was it just a dream which I just had to wake up from?

No comments:

Post a Comment