This would mark my first post on this blog. Yey.
I guess this would be the right time to explain myself and what this blog would be.
As you might have guessed, I have other blogs. This would as well be just another alternate--to express another dimension of my being. I have a dark side, no doubt. This blog should be the reason for the BLACK in the black queen.
Contrary to what you might be presuming, I will not be writing mostly about death and suicide. I am no hardcore goth. I may even only be posting articles which have at least a slight semblance of being goth, but not entirely goth. Or, I might even write something political. who knows?
so, if goth is what you're looking for, you've got the wrong blog, babe.
I hereby welcome myself to my new blog. Congratulations, I christen thee "Her Majesty Speaks"
No comments:
Post a Comment